Monday, April 1, 2013

Just Catching Up.

I suppose I’m ready to come out from winter hibernation,  which obviously merits a blog post.

If I had any recollection of January, I’d share something from that time frame.  But I’m fairly certain I spent the entire month curled up on the couch in sweats avoiding what Matt and I referred to as the “Russian Winter” because it just felt extra cold.

February was a bit more exciting, Matt took a quick golf trip to St. George, we ditched our iPhones for Droids, we celebrated Valentine’s Day for about a week, and we both accepted/started new jobs.

March was a proud month for me because I finally turned Matt into a fan of the bachelor, we probably went out to breakfast/lunch/dinner 29 of the 31 days in March, we spent a lot of time at the dog park and on walks, Matt started (obsessively) golfing again, we hosted Matt’s brother for a snowboarding weekend, and his parents came to visit 2 weeks later, I felt so exhausted from my new job that I let a shellac manicure stay on for 4 weeks and for the first time ever, Matt was the one to decide it was time to clean the house. 

So there you have it, it was a pretty glamorous winter if you ask me. 

Even though my mom said I outgrew the Easter egg hunt, I still managed to eat enough candy to go home with a stomach ache. 

 "We" started "golf season" early this year, you know...the second week of February.

 One of my most ambitions moments ever included making Matt about a million lunches to keep in the freezer for work.  #wifeoftheyear

 At the first sight of sun in February I took Suz for a run along the Jordan River Parkway.  I was being a cool "mom" and let her run through the river and mud, which was all fun and games, until she had to go home wrapped in this blanket.

 We got to go to Liv's play where she played a bird in "Frog and Toad."  She's so cute, she smiles and waves at you from the stage.

 This photo is the aftermath of the "Russian Winter."

Our little monster.

1 comment:

  1. A) You are so skinny and perrtty. B) I heart Susan. C) You really are wife of the year, congrats.

    ReplyDelete