Monday, July 9, 2012

One Down

As a reward for surviving one year of marriage, we decided to treat ourselves to a camping trip.  We actually had a LOT of fun, all which went undocumented, as per usual.  Matt proved to me that he does in fact roast the very best marshmallows in the world, and as a marshmallow connoisseur - that was big.  He also ate an entire bag of his favorite doritos, so we both came out on top.

This is the only photo I took and it still makes me laugh.  She had an entire backseat and she chose to prop her face up on a laundry basket to nap.

On our actual anniversary we had a very romantic day which included each of us working 8 hours on opposite ends of the valley (plus a 2 hour commute for me) and a gorge on Chinese food at the Asian Star.  I was also reminded that Matt and I should not try to surprise each other.  Matt was so convinced that he knew what I bought him that he wrote it down on a piece of paper for proof.  And dang it, he was right.


No comments:

Post a Comment