Monday, July 9, 2012

And Then Debbie Came To Town

Matt's parents planned a day trip to SLC to check out some schools in our area.  Debbie decided to fly in the night before rather than having 2 flights + school visits in one day.  And fortunately, that also meant that we got to hang out with her!

After Susan slathered her in kisses we took a hike without taking into account the altitude difference between California and Utah.  I always forget that we're basically sucking our air through straws here until I get to sea level and I feel like an athlete no matter what I'm doing.

Susan is obviously wearing her camouflage suit in this photo.



And how could we forget the girls who hiked up just to take sexy picture of themselves posing in the waterfall?  I'm so glad I caught them on camera here.

After our short one mile hike we refueled at the Cheesecake Factory where Matt and I discovered our new favorite dessert, the Reeses PB Cheesecake.  And after we worked hard to digest our enormous dinners we headed to Sonic for 1/2 price milkshakes.  (Don't get me started on how many milkshakes we've had this summer...I'm going to guess upwards 20.)

Thanks for the fun visit Debbie!  Come again!

No comments:

Post a Comment