Tuesday, June 5, 2012

I’m a doctor too.




I’m aware that my brother Ryan is actually the family doctor, but I'm happy to fill in from time to time.  When I got a phone call from Matt that started with the line "you're going to be mad" - I knew I had some cosmetic work to do.  (The only other time Matt has had sports injuries was the week before our engagement photos were taken and he got TWO black eyes within a week.  Obviously I had to fill his eye in with concealer for the photos.)  I had never super glued flesh together, but it came together quite nicely.  My other heroic acts as a doctor include unwrapping and rewrapping Kate’s recently operated on foot, giving Ashleigh shots for her blood clot and diagnosing myself with miscellaneous running injuries.

Coincidentally, the week before at Matt’s game and I got hit square in the head with a fly ball. 

We’re not off to a good start.

Matt was nice enough to send me this photo to warn me what I was coming home to.  Cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment