Friday, September 21, 2012

Summer Ended with a Bang!

Is it just me or did this summer seem kind of uneventful?  I think I spent all of August on my couch watching the Olympics, so I suppose that can account for a lack of activity.  Once mid August hit I went into panic mode and felt the need to start doing summery things.  And this just about wraps it up.
 We bought a new car and Susan claimed the arm rest as her own perch.
 We spent an afternoon in Park City with my family.
As active members of our HOA board we got scared when they started talking about imposing fines for weeds, so we got rid of these bad boys all in one night.
 We took some drinks and candy (of course) up to South Mountain and watched one of the many beautiful sunsets this summer.
 We got to hang out with Grace and the goats.
 We rode the alpine slide 2 times in one month.
 We went boating with my family.
 Ashleigh was in charge of the music - which was obviously dance-able music.
 Dinner with some of my favorite people.
We rode our bikes up to Bridal Veil falls with my family.

And BAM! Just like that, it's FALL!

No comments:

Post a Comment