Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Double Dating

We ventured out on a 2 day double date with my parents.  It was supposed to be more of a family trip but Ashleigh backed out last minute due to an unfortunate weather forecast and we decided the 4 of us were tough enough to survive a few rain clouds.  So obviously I kept on calling our camping trip a double date.

We hiked, fished, roasted marshmallows, played games and then did it all over again. 

 Searching for the "perfect" spot for an extra hour was perfect with a crazy dog on my lap.
 You can't tell but my dad's camelback leaked all over his shirt BEFORE we even started hiking.  It was so funny.  
 Matt + Lisa + the outdoors.  Likely combo, right?? :)
 I wish I had some explanation for the face he is making here...
 And this is where we learned that Suz is NOT a water dog. 
 We packed the same jeans, tennis shoes and coats that we took on our 2 week trip to Europe and wore every single day.  I felt like I should have been eating some gelato or something because we were in our Italy "uniforms".

No comments:

Post a Comment