Tuesday, June 5, 2012

And Everything Else.

I'm sure a lot of things actually happened in our lives but the only things I can remember are the ones I have photos of. And clearly I take some REALLY important photos.


Consider this a want ad: I lost my Garmin.  I never lose things.  Especially expensive things.  I may have obsessed over this for a few weeks before partially moving on.

We went to Nicklecade and Matt was set on winning the jackpot on this game.  We spent a lot of nickles before he finally walked away.

This was the second time this year I agreed to ride along with Matt while he golfed.  I have truly outdone myself.


 It was this little guy's 3rd birthday and all he wanted was green presents and a snake.  


 City Creek canyon.

 My "abnormal chevron" design at Color Me Mine.  Matt knows how much I love this place and keeps on buying gift certificates for me and my mom/sister/nieces to go.  We all win this way.

Lovers reunited at Matt's softball game.

 Summer gas prices are going great - especially while driving a jeep.

Suz overheating.

No comments:

Post a Comment